Email campaigns in FeedbackFive are sets of rules that trigger an email template to be sent out automatically. (For more on templates, see Create your Email Templates.) Each campaign sends just one template, one time.
There are two types of campaigns: default campaigns (all plan levels) and custom campaigns (Pro and above). Default campaigns have basic rules built in, while custom campaigns can use more advanced rules to target certain groups of buyers.
All campaigns are inactive by default when you create your account so that you can customize them before starting to send emails.
How to Activate a Default Campaign (all plan levels)
- Go to Emails > Campaigns.
- Click the title of a campaign.
- Modify the timing options to suit your needs by clicking the drop-down menus in the “Send emails” section.
- Click “Save.”
- Return to the Campaigns page and toggle the “Inactive” switch to “Active.”
How to Create a Custom Campaign (Pro & above)
- Go to Emails > Campaigns and click the plus sign button toward the top left. This will open a blank Campaign Rules page.
- Add a title and description. (Your buyers will not see these.)
- Attach a template using the “Use this template” menu at the top right.
- Select timing options using the drop-down menus in the “Send emails” section.
- Add additional rules as needed using the “Add another rule” menu.
To learn more about custom rules and timing options, see Use Custom Campaign Rules.
Tip: You can also change the priority of the campaigns by dragging the list icon to the left of each campaign to a higher or lower position. Do this to make sure your most important emails are sent on time, in case the Daily Email Limit prevents sending all the emails.