Email templates are the content (layout and message) of the emails you send through FeedbackFive.
FeedbackFive users on the Free and Basic (Lite legacy, Basic legacy, and Standard legacy) plan levels can use default Wizard templates. Users on the Pro level and above can create unlimited custom templates.
How to Use a Wizard Template (Free and Basic plan levels)
To use a Wizard template:
- Go to Emails > Templates and click on one of the Wizard templates.
- Choose a layout from the options on the left.
- Use the text boxes and other content selections on the right to customize the subject line, body content and order details.
- Click “Preview” at the top right to see an example and send yourself a test email.
- When you are satisfied, click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
How to Create a Custom Template (Pro & Enterprise plan levels)
To create a custom template:
- Go to Emails > Templates and click on a Wizard template.
- Select a layout on the left.
- Click “Switch to the Advanced Editor” at the top right and click “Save” if prompted.
- Customize the template using the advanced features:
- Shortcut Tags menu: insert order or buyer information automatically
- Image Library: add a logo or other images
- Document Library: upload a PDF file and send the link to your buyers
- Subject line features: add the order number, product name or emojis to the subject line
- SKU Tags: create messages that only buyers of certain items will see
- Click “Preview” to see an example and send yourself a test email.
- When you are satisfied, click “Save.” You will be prompted to save the template with a new name, and this new copy will now be saved as a custom template.
Alternatively, you can create a new custom template from scratch instead of starting from the Wizard. To do this, go to Emails > Templates, click on “Create New Template” at the top right and use the Advanced Editor features to create a template.
Tip: Check out these articles to make sure your templates are ready to go:
What’s next? To send out your emails, you need to activate your campaigns!