Days after Order/Delivery Date
The best day to send your emails depends on your business: what products you are selling, your shipping speed, whether you are requesting feedback or reviews and more.
There are two general principles you can follow:
- Request seller feedback very soon after the delivery date (1-3 days).
- Request product reviews once the buyer has had time to try the product and see benefit from it.
- For small, everyday or low-cost items, send 3-7 days after delivery.
- For larger, complex or higher-cost items, send 7-14 days after delivery.
- For items that show benefit over time, such as supplements or hair treatments, send 14-30 days after delivery.
On the Pro plan and above, you can base your email timing on the delivery date rather than the order date, ensuring that all your buyers will receive the email a consistent number of days after receiving the product. If you are on the Free or Basic plan (Lite Legacy, Basic Legacy or Standard Legacy), make sure to send your campaigns long enough after the order date to allow for all possible shipping speeds.
If you sell via Fulfillment by Amazon, many orders will arrive in two days because buyers are Prime members. However, non-Prime buyers will still see shipping times of 4-7 days or more, depending on the situation. Check your Scheduling page to see the delivery dates or estimated delivery dates FeedbackFive has imported from Amazon, then choose your campaign timing accordingly.
Days of the Week
On the Pro plan and above, you can use the campaign rule “Send only on these days” to select certain days of the week. Otherwise, the campaigns will be sent every day of the week based on the timing settings.
Successful sellers usually send either all days of the week or most weekdays, such as Tuesday-Friday.